The Hourly View for USD Coin
- At the time of this writing, USDC’s price is up $0 (0.05%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- From a hourly perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
USD Coin’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for USD Coin
- At the moment, USDC’s price is up $0 (0.05%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 day moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of USD Coin.
The Latest From USDC’s Blockchain
- USDC has an average transaction value of 189789.9378, up 46.04% from its value day prior.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for USDC’s number of daily new addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 5184 and 21311.
- For USDC, its daily large transaction count is now at 4406.
Featured USD Coin Commentary From Twitter
USDT and USDC on Oasis started to de-peg and fell as low as $0.12 yesterday, the current USDC price has recovered to $0.98, but USDT only rebounded to $0.51. DefiLlama shows that the Oasis TVL began to plummet on June 4 and has now fallen from a peak of $210m to $67.21m.NA
Read More:USD Coin’s Latest Daily Large Transaction Count Stands At 4406 – CFDTrading