The Hourly View for USD Coin
- At the moment, USDC’s price is up $0 (0.01%) from the hour prior.
- USD Coin has seen its price go down 8 out of the past 10 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- From a hourly perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
USD Coin’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for USD Coin
- Currently, USDC’s price is up $0 (0.01%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row USD Coin has seen its price head up.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 day moving average, resulting in them with price now being above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of USD Coin.
The Latest From USDC’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for USDC’s average transaction value has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 71337.3409 and 342595.2148.
- USDC’s count of active addresses now stands at 29331.
- USDC has a daily transaction count of 50277, up 7.2% from its value day prior.
Read More:The Tide May Be Shifting for USD Coin as it Crosses Below Its 100 Day Moving Average –