Headlines: 28 June 2022
– Bitcoin is on course for a historic low monthly close, below its 200-week moving average
– Stock market suffered losses on Monday: Dow Jones (-60 points), S&P 500 (-0.3%) and Nasdaq (-0.7%)
– EU considers total shutdown of Russian gas pipelines to Europe, which could affect global prices
– Average US gas price just under $4.90 on Tuesday– where in the country is it most expensive?
– Companies like Netflix, Meta, Apple and Nike to offer travel expenses for employees’ abortion costs
– Gasoline prices remain high ahead of 4th July weekend of heavy travel
– White House urges Congress to pass a three-month federal gas tax holiday
– Energy expert warns of “apocalyptic” gas prices if hurricane season affects US oil refineries
– Biden administration agrees to cancel $6bn in studen loan debt for 200,000 borrowers
Helpful links & Information
– What is ‘shrinkflation‘?
– Strategies for investing in cryptocurrency
– When will mortgage interest rates go down again?
– How does the COLA affect my Social Security retirement benefits?
Check out some of AS USA’s related news articles:
Read More:USA finance and payments live updates: mortgage rates, Bitcoin prices, S.S. disability,